Friday, September 26, 2008

Meeting with Ascended Masters

from 5/21/06 meditation
Tonight I am introduced to a council of ascended masters. I am surprised that they are all male. They tell me it is of no concern; it is only appearance. The setting is an ethereal Greek temple with pillars, and the cosmos for a ceiling. The masters all wear long, white robes and sit at a semi-circular table. I stand in front of the table. They introduce themselves as the Great White Brotherhood and then come from around the table to stand with me. One pours a small amount of oil on the top of my head and dots my third eye with it also. They tell me I am now anointed, initiated. I am to begin working with them and go forth with confidence. I am to use my gifts to serve the I Am presence. One of the masters in particular will work with me. He steps forth and tells me his name. I somehow did not see him when they originally introduced themselves. The others tell me that he is younger than they are, but he is just as evolved.

I join them at their table, which has now become circular. We sit in stillness and I experience their love, auniversal love, and a feeling of confident peacefulness. Sitting with them, I feel ancient. I see a review of all the work I have done in this lifetime to reach this point. I am certain that from this point forward I can walk with confidence and the knowing of my connection with All That Is.

No comments: