Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More about the Visions

In the spring of 2007, I had a series of visions of women creating peace. The visions came during individual and group meditation. They unfolded before my eyes as if I were watching a movie, yet present in them somehow. They were stunningly beautiful, very moving, and sometimes puzzling. In the descriptions and illustrations here, I have attempted to convey the beauty and the power of the scenes that unfolded.

I believe these visions are meant to be shared. They are important for all of us to experience, and each in our own way, so I share them without interpretation (or little interpretation, anyway). I suggest you read a vision, and then sit quietly with it for a few minutes to see what arises for you. I welcome your comments and questions!

May these visions might bring you a sense of peace, hope, happiness, and connection with the Sacred Feminine.

Beth

Informative links on women creating peace and the Sacred Feminine:

www.gatherthewomen.org
www.millionthcircle.org
www.vesselsofpeace.com
www.grandmothersspeak.com
http://workingwithoneness.org
www.5wwc.org
www.sophiawwc.org
www.peacexpeace.org

If you know of others to add to this list, please post the URL in a comment.

2 comments:

Laura Paine Carr said...

I would like to know how these visions have informed and changed your daily living. Part of my Spiritual Practice is a daily meditation, and I am so aware of how profound it is to go forth into my day from a place of Spirit within me.
xoxoLC

Beth B said...

Dear Swallowtail,

These visions help me to remember to work with the invisible realms to create peace, balance, and awakening to Oneness in the world. They call me into meditation to connect with Spirit, Oneness, Divine Love. At that level of awareness, I receive direction for each day's next right-action steps.

Like you, it makes a profound difference in how I go forth into my day. When I don't make time to meditate, I forget that I am simply a vessel, or an agent, of Spirit, and I start believing that I have to figure out how to "make" things happen on my own.

Sufi mystic Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee reminds us that it is much easier to change beliefs and patterns in the energy field (invisible realms), before they manifest in physical form. This is just what I was guided to start doing back in 2006. One morning during prayer and meditation I was guided to stop using my psychic abilities for individuals (giving readings) and begin working on a global level with energy/patterns in the invisible realms, or the “morphic fields,” as Rupert Sheldrake names them. This meant to spend more time in meditation, “holding” peace and awakening for the planet. As if to emphasize the point, my psychic abilities suddenly stopped! Shortly thereafter the visions commenced.

Love,
Beth